Ice Cream Sundae Kit
Treat yourself (or your mom!) to a Malai sundae kit! It comes with their two most popular flavors of ice cream – Rose with Cinnamon Roasted Almonds and Masala Chai, mini cakes, a choice of 2 of 3 toppings: peanut chikki, Malai pink sprinkles, or cardamom and cocoa nib shortbread crumble, and a recipe for a rose white chocolate ice cream shell topping!
Malai Ice creams blend sweet cream with global spices and aromas for unique ice cream flavors that taste familiar and exotic at the same time. Pooja Bavishi, Malai’s founder, develops her aromatic flavors based on the spicy cooking in her parents’ kitchen growing up.
Pooja uses ice cream as the perfect blank slate to showcase the familiar flavors of her childhood – warm spices like ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, and saffron. Now, Pooja crafts all the ice cream by hand for these totally unique and satisfying flavors.
Each pack includes 2 pints of the ice cream + 6 Mini Cake Bites in
- 1 Pint Rose with Cinnamon Roasted Almonds – The most popular, and Malai’s signature flavor! Sweet, floral and spiced – it’s fragrant but delicate and perfectly balanced!
- 1 Pint Masala Chai – Inspired by the beverage we know and love, this is a little sweet, and a little spicy, with hints of ginger, cinnamon, and black pepper.
- 6 Mini Chocolate Cake Bites (orange cardamom or chocolate)
- Choice of 2 of 3 Toppings: peanut chikki, Malai pink sprinkles, or cocoa nib and cardamom shortbread
- Recipe card of a rose white chocolate ice cream shell topping
Rose with Cinnamon Roasted Almonds: Milk (whole and nonfat), heavy cream, sugar, almonds, rose syrup (sugar, water, citric acid, rose water, food coloring), cream cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, guar gum), less than 2% of butter (cream, natural flavor), tapioca flour, spice
Masala Chai: milk (whole and nonfat), heavy cream, sugar, golden syrup (inverted sugar syrup), cream cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, guar gum), ginger, less than 2% of black tea, tapioca flour, spice, salt
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store up to 6 months.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Malai ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.