True to its manifesto for combining the culinary traditions of New York and Rome, Maialino has somehow managed to make pecan pie… Italian? Pecan pie may be the ONLY thing more American than apple pie! What Roman culinary sorcery is this you ask? But liquor, of course, Amaro to be exact. Amaro is an Italian liqueur commonly enjoyed as an after-dinner digestif. Thus, it is the unexpectedly perfect addition to your after-dinner pecan pie.
Dive into the hand-rolled, butter crust with pecan and brown sugar filling, accented with one of Maialino’s favorite Amaros – Punch Fantasia. Buon Appetito!
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Punch Amaro Pecan Pie
- This pie comes in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Flour, Butter, Salt, Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice, Eggs, Dark Corn Syrup, Brown Sugar, Fantasia Punch Amaro, Vanilla Extract, Pecans
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships refrigerated with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Pie may also be stored in the freezer, if wrapped well, for up to 45 days.
- Before serving allow the pie to come up to room temperature
- Serving Tip Serve slightly warmed with a scoop of vanilla, chocolate or butter pecan ice cream
- Maialino ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.