Nothing taps into autumnal memories like warm spices, caramel apples, and cinnamon butter. All about Farm-to-Table, Maialino sources a selection of New York State apples from Samascott Orchards in Kinderhook, NY for their nostalgic Apple Crumb Pie.
This perfect fall treat’s hand-rolled butter crust, filled with mixed with spices, apples, and salted caramel, and topped off with a cinnamon crumb and even more salted caramel will transport you. One bite and you’ll find yourself either immersed in the bright red, orange, and gold of upstate New York in the fall or cozied up in a trattoria in Rome on a crisp November day.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Apple Crumb Caramel Pie
- This pie comes in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Flour, Butter, Salt, Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove, Apple Cider, Union Square Greenmarket Apples, Corn Starch, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean, Heavy Cream
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships refrigerated with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Before serving allow the pie to come up to room temperature
- Serving Tip Serve slightly warmed with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Maialino ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.