In Urdu, “mah-ze-dahr” describes the essence of food, the “magic that makes food delicious.” And at Umber Ahmad’s bakery, magic is everywhere. You can taste it in each of her world-class desserts—her signature cookies, bars and heavenly cheesecake. Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery finally opened its doors in the West Village after Umber was discovered by famed chef and restauranteur Tom Colicchio!
This signature treat starts with an oatmeal base topped with toasted pecans and chocolate chips. It’s then bathed in a brown butter salted caramel sauce and baked to perfection. Taste for yourself why Food & Wine editors named it one of their top ten obsessions.
- This package includes 12 Mah-Ze-Dahr Signature Bars in beautiful gift packaging
- Bars arrive individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods are made to order, individually wrapped and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Items can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days at room temperature, or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Enjoy at room temperature or warmed in a 325F oven for 5 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.