In Urdu, “mah-ze-dahr” describes the essence of food, the “magic that makes food delicious.” And at Umber Ahmad’s bakery, magic is everywhere. You can taste it in each of her world-class desserts—her signature cookies, bars and heavenly cheesecake. Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery finally opened its doors in the West Village after Umber was discovered by famed chef and restauranteur Tom Colicchio!
Nestled into a dark chocolate or graham cracker cookie crust, this creamy confection will surprise and please even the most experienced cheesecake enthusiasts. Made with a combination of sour cream and cream cheese, with hints of lemon zest and vanilla bean, this light and fluffy cheesecake from Tom Colicchio-backed Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery has earned distinctions as the “Best Cheesecakes in America” by Food & Wine, “Best Cheesecake in NY” by Time Out, and “The Absolute Best Cheesecake in New York” by NY Magazine.
- Each Heavenly Cheesecake is 9" round and serves 8-10 people
- This arrives in beautiful gift packaging
Crust subject to change: Dark chocolate or Graham Cracker Crust
Cheesecake – Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Eggs, Sugar, Lemon, Pure Madagascar Vanilla Bean Paste, Fresh Creamery Butter, Cookies for Crust
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- If frozen, please thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours before enjoying
- Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.