Heaven in a Box Bakery Assortment
In Urdu, “mah-ze-dahr” describes the essence of food, the “magic that makes food delicious.” And at Umber Ahmad’s bakery, magic is everywhere. You can taste it in each of her world-class desserts—her signature cookies, bars and heavenly cheesecake. Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery finally opened its doors in the West Village after Umber was discovered by famed chef and restauranteur Tom Colicchio!
The name says it all. This heavenly assortment is filled with Mah-Ze-Dahr’s best-selling pastries. Magic in every bite.
This Heaven in a Box arrives in beautiful gift packaging and includes:
- 3 Dark Chocolate Brownies – an intense dark chocolate experience that earned these brownies a spot on New York Magazine’s Best New Brownies list
- 3 Mah-Ze-Dahr Bars – oatmeal brown sugar base, topped with toasted pecans and decadent chocolate bits, bathed in brown butter salted caramel sauce, and baked to perfection.
- 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies – traditional, chewy chocolate chip cookies with a light sprinkle of fleur de sel
- 1/2 lb. of Peanut Brittle – a sweet and salty treat with perfect crunchy texture and buttery flavor
- 5 Vanilla Bean Shortbread – made with pure Madagascar vanilla bean paste and deliciously salted butter
- 3 Seasonal Cookies
Each item arrives individually wrapped in beautiful packaging
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods are made to order, individually wrapped and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Cookies and bars can be stored in an airtight container for 5 days at room temperature, or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. They can be enjoyed at room temperature or warmed in a 325F oven for 5 minutes
- Peanut brittle can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks at room temperature. We do not recommend freezing peanut brittle
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.