In Urdu, “mah-ze-dahr” describes the essence of food, the “magic that makes food delicious.” And at Umber Ahmad’s bakery, magic is everywhere. You can taste it in each of her world-class desserts—her signature cookies, bars and heavenly cheesecake. Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery finally opened its doors in the West Village after Umber was discovered by famed chef and restauranteur Tom Colicchio!
If chocolate is your (or your giftee’s) first love, you’re not alone. Indulge in this celebration of all things chocolate with this abundant sampling of Mah Ze Dahr’s pastries. Share them, eat them alone, stack them on one another. Go ahead, we won’t judge. This package also makes a GREAT GIFT!
This Chocolate Lovers Gift Box arrives in beautiful packaging and includes:
- 3 Dark Chocolate Brownies – an intense dark chocolate experience that earned these brownies a spot on New York Magazine’s Best New Brownies list
- 3 Mah-Ze-Dahr Bars – oatmeal brown sugar base, topped with toasted pecans and decadent chocolate bits, bathed in brown butter salted caramel sauce, and baked to perfection.
- 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies – traditional, chewy chocolate chip cookies with a light sprinkle of fleur de sel
- 3 Dark Chocolate Explosion Cookies – brownie-meets-cookie in this flavor explosion, dusted with powdered sugar and then baked until there’s a crispy sugar crust and chewy dark chocolate center
- 10 pieces Dark Chocolate Sable
- *5 oz. of Signature Granola
Each item arrives individually wrapped in beautiful packaging
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods are made to order, individually wrapped and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Items can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days at room temperature, or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Enjoy at room temperature or warmed in a 325F oven for 5 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.