In Urdu, “mah-ze-dahr” describes the essence of food, the “magic that makes food delicious.” And at Umber Ahmad’s bakery, magic is everywhere. You can taste it in each of her world-class desserts—her signature cookies, bars and heavenly cheesecake. Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery finally opened its doors in the West Village after Umber was discovered by famed chef and restauranteur Tom Colicchio!
As the most important meal of the day, breakfast deserves some love. Pastry love, that is. Celebrate the morning with cream scones studded with dried cherries, and a bag of our fan-favorite granola.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 4 Sweet Scones
- 4 pieces of Banana Bread
- Granola (10 oz.)
- Each Scone measures approximately 4"" x 3""
- Each Banana Bread measures approximately 3.5″ × 3.5″
- Sweet Scone – Flour, Fresh Cream, Fresh Creamery Butter, Sugar, Kosher Salt, Leavening. May Also Include Dried Tart Cherries or Chocolate
- Banana Bread – Fresh Creamery Butter, Bananas, Sugar, Eggs, Flour, Leavening, Crème Frâiche, Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract, Kosher Salt
- Granola – Rolled Oats, Pecans, Cashews, Pepitas, Coconut Chips, Bittersweet Chocolate, Dried Tart Cherries, Brown Sugar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Maple Syrup, Maldon Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods arrive ready to enjoy!
- Items can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.