These wings are tossed with a sweet honey-infused jerk sauce with a mild kick. The recipe was created by Chef Jeff, who will forever be missed.
Since opening in 1985, Magic City has become Atlanta’s most legendary club, being named “America’s most important club” by GQ magazine along the way. But Magic City isn’t only known for its celebrity clientele and for launching the careers of top rappers (Future and Migos among them), they also serve what many believe are the best wings in the nation.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 50 Wings
- Approx 3 lbs. total
- Arrives in 2 packs of 25 wings
- Each wing is approx 2.5" in length
- Choose to upgrade to All Flats or All Drums
- Uncle Jeff Honey Jerk – Chicken Wings, All-Purpose Flour, Salt, Pepper, Honey, Chili Sauce, Chili Seasoning, Butter, Garlic, Ginger, Soy Souce, Brown Sugar, Sesame Seed, Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Wings ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place wings in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Preheat oven to 250 F
- Spray oven safe cookie sheet with a non-stick pan spray or lightly coat sheet with vegetable oil to prevent wings from sticking to cookie sheet
- Remove wings from pouch and place wings uncovered on cookie sheet.
- Heat wings for 15-20 minutes until wings are crispy or at least 160F
- Remove cookie sheet from oven with oven mitts
- Wings will be hot
- Magic City Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.