Magic City Kitchen
- Wings ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place wings in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 250 F
- STEP 2: Spray oven safe cookie sheet with a non-stick pan spray or lightly coat sheet with vegetable oil to prevent wings from sticking to cookie sheet
- STEP 3: Remove wings from pouch and place wings uncovered on cookie sheet.
- STEP 4: Heat wings for 15-20 minutes until wings are crispy or at least 160F
- STEP 5: Remove cookie sheet from oven with oven mitts
- STEP 6: Wings will be hot
- STEP 7: Enjoy!