Take your pick from all of Magic City’s most craveworthy wing flavors!
Since opening in 1985, Magic City has become Atlanta’s most legendary club, being named “America’s most important club” by GQ magazine along the way. But Magic City isn’t only known for its celebrity clientele and for launching the careers of top rappers (Future and Migos among them), they also serve what many believe are the best wings in the nation.
Please Note: Magic City wings are smaller than your standard chicken wing.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes your choice of 50 Wings
- Approx 3 lbs. total
- Arrives in 2 packs of 25 wings
- Each wing is approx 2.5" in length
- Mix of Flats and Drums
Wing Flavor Options Include
- Lemon Pepper – A best seller and a hit with our guests. Crispy fried chicken wings tossed in lemon pepper seasoning
- Honey Garlic – A delicious alternative to the classic spicy hot wing, with a buttery and sweet flavor, infused with garlic
- Garlic Parmesan – Garlic. Parmesan. Simply delicious
- Thai Chili – Crispy fried wings with a sweet and spicy sticky sauce
- Ranch – Tasty ranch-flavored chicken wings. They make an excellent weeknight appetizer or an easy game-day dish to share
- Teriyaki – A bold sweet and tangy flavor, sure to be a big hit
- BBQ – Combinations of sweet, sour, smoky and spicy elements
- Hot – Always a good idea. Classic Spicy Buffalo hot wings
- Naked – Traditional wings. No-fuss. plain and simple. Fried naked
- LouWill Lemon Pepper – The Notorious LouWill wings. Naked wings tossed in honey BBQ sauce and sprinkled in our Lemon Pepper seasoning. Just the way he likes them
- Uncle Jeff Honey Jerk – A sweet honey-infused jerk sauce with a mild kick. Passed down from our own Chef Jeff. Who will forever be missed
- JuJu Rude Boy Jerk – Rich with warm spices, our Jamaican jerk is as full of flavor as their namesake, Spicy
- Justice Magic – Simply referred to as our Magic sauce. This highly sought after flavor is our kitchen classic.
- Lemon Pepper – Chicken Wings, All-Purpose Flour, Salt, Pepper, Butter, Lemon Pepper Seasoning, Oil
- Honey Garlic – Chicken Wings, All-Purpose Flour, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Butter, Garlic, Ginger, Soy Souce, Honey, Brown Sugar, Sesame Seed, Oil
- Garlic Parmesan – Chicken Wings, Salt, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic, Butter, Oil
- Thai Chili – Chicken Wings, Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce, Garlic Sauce, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Oil, Salt, Pepper
- Ranch – Chicken Wings, Flour, Ranch Seasoning, Ranch Dressing Mix, Hot Sauce, Pepper, Eggs, Oil, Salt, Pepper
- Teriyaki – Chicken Wings, Sesame Seeds, Soy Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Ketchup, Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Chili Sauce, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Oil
- BBQ – Chicken Wings, Flour, Chili Powder, Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Bbq Sauce, Honey, Oil
- Hot – Chicken Wings, Flour, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Salt, Butter, Garlic Powder, Hot Sauce, Oil
- Naked – Chicken Wings
- LouWill Lemon Pepper – Chicken Wings, Flour, Chili Powder, Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Bbq Sauce, Honey, Oil, Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Uncle Jeff Honey Jerk – Chicken Wings, All-Purpose Flour, Salt, Pepper, Honey, Chili Sauce, Chili Seasoning, Butter, Garlic, Ginger, Soy Souce, Brown Sugar, Sesame Seed, Oil
- JuJu Rude Boy Jerk – Chicken Wings, All-Purpose Flour, Salt, Pepper, Chili Sauce, Cayenne Pepper, Chili Seasoning, Butter, Garlic, Ginger, Soy Sauce, Chili Peppers, Oil
- Justice Magic – Chicken Wings, Flour, Salt, Butter, Garlic Powder, Hot Sauce, Magic Sauce, Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Wings ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place wings in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Preheat oven to 250 F
- Spray oven safe cookie sheet with a non-stick pan spray or lightly coat sheet with vegetable oil to prevent wings from sticking to cookie sheet
- Remove wings from pouch and place wings uncovered on cookie sheet.
- Heat wings for 15-20 minutes until wings are crispy or at least 160F
- Remove cookie sheet from oven with oven mitts
- Wings will be hot
- Magic City Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.