MacBaby ships its legendary brownie macaroons nationwide on Goldbelly! These individually wrapped macaroons are a traditional Hawaiian treat to share with friends and family. These brownie macaroons are the true flavor of the islands for every chocolate lover. With their crispy outer layer and chewy middle texture, these brownie cookies are best enjoyed with your favorite people.
Unhappy at her day job, MacBaby founder Belia Turley decided to turn her passion into making coconut macaroons into a business. Based in Honolulu, Hawaii, MacBaby makes more than 100 flavors of traditional Hawaiian macaroons that are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Each bite-size macaroon is a taste of Belia’s creativity, Hawaii, and the happiness that comes from doing exactly what you love.
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 Brownie Macaroons
- Each Macaroon measures 1"
- Macaroons are individually wrapped and are packaged in a Gift Bag!
water, sugar, coconut, egg whites, wheat flour, malt barley, baking soda, wheat starch, milk, vitamin b’s riboflavin, and folic acid
Instructions / Storage
- Macaroons arrive ready to enjoy!
- Store at room temperature for up to 3 months
- MacBabys can be frozen for up to 6 months
- MacBaby ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.