Original Vanilla Mac Pie with Chocolate Chips
Mac Pie is a twist on founder Sheila Everitt’s grandmother’s traditional Southern chess pie recipe, subbing in Hawaiian ingredients to create a distinctive island flavor.
The Original Vanilla Mac Pie is made with milk chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, Maui raw sugar, fresh Hawaiian eggs, local creamery butter, pure doublefold vanilla, and a light dusting of macaroon coconut, cradled in Sheila’s crave-worthy macadamia nut crust.
Each Mac Pie is available in 8" and 10" sizes:
- An 8" pie serves 6-10
- A 10" pie serves 8-12
Instructions / Storage
- Mac Pie arrives ready to serve. Remove packaging, slice, and enjoy!
- For neater slices, try chilling the pie before slicing.
- Pie can be eaten chilled or at room temp.
- Can be stored in a sealed container at room temperature for 7 days, or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Can be frozen immediately in original packaging for up to 1 year.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.