Kona Coffee Mac Pie with Chocolate Chips
Mac Pie is a twist on founder Sheila Everitt’s grandmother’s traditional Southern chess pie recipe, subbing in Hawaiian ingredients to create a distinctive island flavor.
The Coconut Mac Pie is made with milk chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, Maui raw sugar, fresh Hawaiian eggs, local creamery butter, pure doublefold vanilla, real Kona coffee, and a light dusting of macaroon coconut, cradled in Sheila’s crave-worthy macadamia nut crust.
Each Mac Pie is available in 8" and 10" sizes:
- An 8" pie serves 6-10
- A 10" pie serves 8-12
Instructions / Storage
- Mac Pie arrives ready to serve. Remove from packaging, slice, and enjoy!
- Can be stored in a sealed container at room temperature for 7 days, or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
- Can be frozen immediately in original packaging for up to 1 year
- Remove from fridge and slice while chilled for easy slicing. Can be eaten chilled or at room temp.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.