Kona Coffee Mac Pie
The Coconut Mac Pie is made with macadamia nuts, Maui raw sugar, fresh Hawaiian eggs, local creamery butter, pure double fold vanilla, real Kona coffee, and a light dusting of macaroon coconut, cradled in Sheila’s crave-worthy macadamia nut crust.
When Sheila Everitt’s friends tasted her Mac Pie, a twist on her grandmother’s traditional Southern chess pies, they insisted she go into the pie business. Reluctantly, she started catering small parties in her hometown of Kona, Hawaii. Word spread about her signature Mac Pies and before long, Sheila was baking around the clock. In 1996, she opened a shop, and Mac Pie was born. Food Network has declared Mac Pie "Hawaii’s Best Pie.”
Each Mac Pie is available in 8" and 10" sizes:
- An 8" pie serves 6-10
- A 10" pie serves 8-12
Instructions / Storage
- Mac Pie arrives ready to serve. Remove from packaging, slice, and enjoy!
- Can be stored in a sealed container at room temperature for 7 days, or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
- Can be frozen immediately in original packaging for up to 1 year
- Remove from fridge and slice while chilled for easy slicing. Can be eaten chilled or at room temp.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.