Surf and Turf – a classic pairing that makes for a decadent evening at home. We partnered with local Maine favorite Pineland Farms to bring their high-quality, responsibly raised beef to the dinner table with our sustainably sourced lobster tails for a delicious meal for two. This pack comes with a two-pack of our 5-6 ounce lobster tails, plus a duo of Pineland Farms 6 oz. tenderloin steaks.
Luke’s Lobster was founded by Luke Holden back in 2009, after years of fruitless searching for an authentic, high-quality Maine-style lobster roll in New York City. His father, Jeff, ran a seafood production business in Maine, so along with partner Ben Conniff, he started getting lobster right from the source and opened the first location of Luke’s Lobster in NYC’s East Village. The restaurant took off, and by 2013 they’d opened nine additional restaurants as well as their own seafood production facility in Saco, Maine. Even though Luke’s now has locations in 10 states as well as Japan and Singapore, it’s still a small, family-run business, fiercely committed to sourcing the freshest, highest-quality lobster on earth.
Consuming raw or undercooked shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
This package serves 2 people and includes
- 2 Lobster Tails (each 5-6 oz.)
- 2 Filet Mignon (each 6 oz.)
- Lobster tails arrive raw and frozen
- Lobster – Lobster Meat, Salt.
- Filt Mignon – Beef
Contains Crustacean Shellfish, Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster tails + Filets ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store lobster tails and beef in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Thaw under refrigeration, approx 24 hours, before use.
- Lobster tails last up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 18 months from the pack date that is indicated on the label.
- Steak can be refrigerated for up to 10 days once thawed.
- Use a cast iron skillet to sear the meat and lock-in the juices. Season steaks with kosher salt and pepper, and
preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat skillet over medium/medium-high heat, add olive oil and butter.
- Cook steaks for 2 minutes on each side spooning butter over them while they cook.
- Bake steaks for 6-10 minutes in the oven. A meat thermometer is the best way to determine doneness.
- Rare: 120-125° (about 4 minutes)
- Medium Rare: 130-135° (about 5-6 minutes)
- Medium: 140-145° (about 6-7 minutes)
- Medium Well: 150-155° (about 8-9 minutes)
- Well Done: 160° (about 10 minutes).
- Allow steak to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Thaw lobster tails in refrigerator overnight.
- Place lobster tails in a pan over medium-high heat and cook until meat is no longer translucent and the shell is bright red color, approx. 3 minutes per side.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Luke’s Lobster ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.