At the Loveless Cafe, the pulled pork BBQ is a local menu favorite, whether it’s on a sandwich, stuffed in our BBQ omelet, or served atop hoecakes with our scratch-made sides. They smoke this pork for 22 hours, low and slow, over real Tennessee hickory wood in their Smokehouse and flash freeze it to ensure freshness and flavor.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, the Loveless Cafe has become a Southern landmark thanks to its quaint country charm and good lookin’ cookin’ ever since the Loveless family opened its doors over half a century ago. Martha Stewart called Loveless’ breakfast the “Best Breakfast I’ve Ever Had” and Willard Scott claimed they have the “world’s greatest scratch biscuits.”
This package serves 12-15 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Pork Butt, approximately 6-8 lbs.
- 5 oz. Vinegar Pepper Soak
- Choose to add a BBQ Sauce (16 oz. Each)
Pork, Salt, Spices, Garlic, Brown Cane Sugar, Paprika, Onion, Chili Pepper, contains 2% or less of Corn Starch, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Soybean Oil, Glycerol Triacetate, and Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Stearate and Calcium Silicate (anti-caking agents). Vinegar Pepper Soak: Water, Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Hot Sauce (peppers, vinegar, salt) , Salt, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano, Spice Blend (salt, black pepper, granulated onion, granulated garlic, paprika, chipotle powder. microcrystalline cellulose)
Instructions / Storage
- Whole Pork Butt ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Frozen Pork Butt should be thawed in the refrigerator before heating
- It requires a minimum of 24 hours per 5 lbs of weight to thaw
Whole Pork Butt Heating Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add 5 oz. of Loveless Cafe Vinegar Pepper Soak to the bottom of a deep pan. Place Pork Butt in center of the pan. Place heavy-duty aluminum foil loosely over the pan
- Cook for 1 hour or until meat reaches 165°F
- Serve with Loveless Cafe BBQ Sauce and enjoy
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
( 4.7) Loveless Cafe REVIEWS
MY ENTIRE FAMILY ENJOYS EVERYTHING
THAT I ORDER FROM THEM!