Loveless Cafe ships its famous Southern food nationwide on Goldbelly! Loveless Cafe prepares a full-sized country ham, uncooked and aged 6 to 9 months. This delicious country ham from one of the best restaurants in Nashville can be baked or boiled to your liking.
The Loveless Cafe has become a Southern landmark thanks to its quaint country charm and good lookin’ cookin’ ever since Lon and Annie Loveless opened its doors in 1951. As a beacon of Tennessee tradition, the Nashville cafe still uses co-founder Annie Loveless’ biscuit recipe that remains unchanged to this day. Sharing a scratch-made meal full of country ham, red eye gravy and Southern fried chicken at the Loveless Cafe is akin to sharing a meal at the Loveless home — without the fight for the last biscuit. Martha Stewart called Loveless’ breakfast the “best breakfast I’ve ever had.”
Each Whole Country Ham weighs approximately 14-16 lbs and serves 7-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Ham should be refrigerated immediately.
- Country Ham Slices and Pieces are USDA-approved shelf-stable products, good out of refrigeration for up to 7 days.
Ham is best served at room temperature. Thaw ham for 2-3 days in the refrigerator if frozen. Remove from refrigerator about 1 hour before serving.
- Remove foil and all bone guards, then place cut surface down in roasting pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and heat for approximately 30-45 minutes uncovered.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before serving. DO NOT OVERHEAT as Ham is fully cooked and ham may dry out.
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
( 4.7) Loveless Cafe REVIEWS
MY ENTIRE FAMILY ENJOYS EVERYTHING
THAT I ORDER FROM THEM!