A full-sized country ham, uncooked and aged 6 to 9 months. This ham can be baked or boiled to your liking.
Located in Nashville Tennessee, the Loveless Cafe has become a Southern landmark thanks to its quaint country charm and good lookin’ cookin’ ever since the Loveless family opened its doors over half a century ago. Martha Stewart called Loveless’ breakfast the “Best Breakfast I’ve Ever Had” and Willard Scott claimed they have the “world’s greatest scratch biscuits.”
Each Whole Country Ham weighs approximately 14-16 lbs and serves 7-10 people
Instructions / Storage
Bacon and Hams should be refrigerated immediately. Country Ham Slices and Pieces are USDA-approved shelf-stable products, good out of refrigeration for up to 7 days.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.