Savor the taste of Nashville’s most iconic biscuit at home. These Heat n’ Eat Biscuits from the Loveless Cafe are the closest thing to the real thing! The fan-favorite arrives frozen in a tray of 15 and the process is as simple as its name – just brush on a little butter, heat them up and eat! Enjoy them with your favorite Loveless Cafe preserves to complete the experience.
Each package serves 15-20 people and includes:
- 3 Pan Biscuits (each pan includes 15 frozen, ready-to-bake biscuits)
- 1 Jar Peach Preserves (8 oz.)
- 1 Jar Blackberry Preserves (8 oz.)
- 1 Jar Strawberry Preserves (8 oz.)
- Each biscuit is approximately 2.5"
elf-Rising Flour [Enriched Bleached Flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt], Water, Buttermilk (cultured milk, less that 2% of corn starch, tapioca starch, locus bean gum, salt, carrageenan, mono and diglycerides, sodium citrate, vitamin D3), Lard with BHA, BHT, and Citric Acid added as preservatives), Baking Powder (disodium diphosphate, sodium carbonate, corn flour). Pans greased with Unsalted Butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings))
Allergen Warning: Contains Wheat and Milk. Produced in a facility that also manufactures Egg, Soy, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree nuts, and Peanuts.
This is a raw food which may contain harmful bacteria and requires baking before consumption. Following baking instructions provided. Biscuits must reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F before eating. The Preserves only contain Fruit & Sugar.
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships frozen with dry ice
- Store biscuits in the freezer until cooking or thaw for up to 24 hours in the fridge prior to baking.
- Store Preserves in a cool, dry place until opening. After opening, store in the fridge.
- Meat can be stored in the freezer and thawed before cooking or in the refrigerator.
Biscuit Baking Instructions
- Make sure to generously brush biscuits with melted butter before placing in the oven.
- If baking from thawed, open vacuum-sealed packaging and leave on counter unwrapped for an hour or in fridge loosely wrapped for 24 hours.
Conventional Oven (Recommended):
- From frozen, preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 24-28 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
- From thawed, preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 20 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
- From frozen, preheat oven to 475°F and bake for 16 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
- From thawed, preheat oven to 450°F and bake for 16 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
Generously brush biscuits with melted butter again before serving.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
( 4.7) Loveless Cafe REVIEWS
MY ENTIRE FAMILY ENJOYS EVERYTHING
THAT I ORDER FROM THEM!