Loveless Cafe ships its famous Southern food nationwide on Goldbelly! The Loveless Cafe’s Heat n’ Eat Sides makes it easier than ever to recreate the taste of the Loveless Cafe in your own home! This pack includes one of each of their famous southern sides—mac & cheese, hshbrown casserole, and creamed corn. It’s the same ingredients and recipe as served in the Loveless Cafe, each tray ready to serve 4-6 people in about one hour.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, the Loveless Cafe has become a Southern landmark thanks to its quaint country charm and good lookin’ cookin’ ever since the Loveless family opened its doors in 1951. As a beacon of Tennessee tradition, the cafe still uses co-founder Annie Loveless’ biscuit recipe that remains unchanged to this day. Annie started the Southern-style restaurant and motel with her husband Lon Loveless (the motel has since been converted to shops). Sharing a scratch-made meal full of country ham, red eye gravy and Southern fried chicken at the Loveless Cafe is like sharing a meal at the Loveless home — without the fight for the last biscuit. Martha Stewart called Loveless’ breakfast the “best breakfast I’ve ever had.”
This Package serves 12-18 people and includes your choice of 3 Trays of your favorite Southern Sides
- Each tray serves 4-6 people and measures 8.5″ × 6″ × 2″
Side Options Include
- Mac & Cheese
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Creamed Corn
Creamed Corn: Whole Kernel Yellow Corn, Heavy Whipping Cream, Sugar , Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum. Contains Milk
Hashbrown Casserole: Water, Sour Cream (cultured Milk, Cream, Whey, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum and Potassium Sorbate [maintains freshness]), Hashbrown Potatoes (Potatoes [dry], Corn Starch, Dextrose, Onion Power, Freshness Preserved with Sodium Bisulfite), Sharp Cheddar Cheese (cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Artificial Color, Potato Starch and Powered Cellulose added to prevent caking, Natamycin [a natural mold inhibitor]), Chicken Base (Roasted Mechanically Separated Chicken, Salt, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Onion Powder, Disodium, Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Extractives of Tumeric, Spice Extractive.), Vegetable Oil (100% Soybean Oil), Modified Corn Starch, Onion, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (niacin, iron (reduced), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour), Spice. Contains: Milk, Wheat.
Mac & Cheese: Water, Macaroni Pasta with Egg White (Semolina (Wheat), Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid), Pasteurized Process american Cheese (Cultured Milk, Water Cream, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, LacticAcid, Sorbic Acid, (a preservative), Enzymes), Sharp Cheddar (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color, Anticake (powdered Cellulose)), Margarine (Palm Oil, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Natural Flavor [includes Milk], Soy Lecithin, Beta Carotene [color], Vitamin A Palmitate [added]), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Natural Cheese Flavor (Maltodeztrin, Whey Solids, Natural Bleu Cheese Flavor, Salt), Xanthan Gum, Cayenne Pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Sides ship frozen on dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Remove lid and bake uncovered for 65-75 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Thaw in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Remove lid and bake uncovered for about 45-55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
Mac & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375* F, and place the aluminum tray on baking sheet and remove lid.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F degrees.
- Preheat oven to 375* F.
- Bake uncovered for about 40-50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F degrees.
Oven times may very. If cheese begins to brown too much, carefully cover with foil and continue baking until done.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove lid and bake uncovered for 65-75 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Thaw in refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove lid and bake uncovered for 45-55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
( 4.7) Loveless Cafe REVIEWS
MY ENTIRE FAMILY ENJOYS EVERYTHING
THAT I ORDER FROM THEM!