Loveless Cafe ships its famous Southern food nationwide on Goldbelly! This collection of classic smokehouse favorites is sure to delight throughout the year. Each Nashville Style Hog Heaven is filled with glazed spiral sliced country ham, 2 different flavors of bacon, plus more porky goodness from one of the best restaurants in Nashville.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, the Loveless Cafe has become a Southern landmark thanks to its quaint country charm and good lookin’ cookin’ ever since the Loveless family opened its doors in 1951. As a beacon of Tennessee tradition, the cafe still uses co-founder Annie Loveless’ biscuit recipe that remains unchanged to this day. Annie started the Southern-style restaurant and motel with her husband Lon Loveless (the motel has since been converted to shops). Sharing a scratch-made meal full of country ham, red eye gravy and Southern fried chicken at the Loveless Cafe is like sharing a meal at the Loveless home — without the fight for the last biscuit. Martha Stewart called Loveless’ breakfast the “best breakfast I’ve ever had.”
Each Nashville Style Hog Heaven includes:
- Fully Cooked Glazed Spiral Sliced Country Ham (6-7lbs average)
- Biscuit-cut ham pieces
- 2-Sliced Ham steaks
- 1 lb. Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1 lb. Peppered Bacon
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon is fully cured and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Bacon should be refrigerated upon arrival for up to 4 weeks, with the exception of Cajun which can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Country Ham Slices and Pieces are USDA-approved shelf-stable products, good out of refrigeration for up to 7 days.
- Place bacon slices in a cold skillet.
- Cook slowly over heat and turn until slightly crisp, draining excess drippings as required.
- Remove each slice as it browns and drain on paper towels.
- Place bacon strips between paper towels.
- Cook 4 slices on high setting for 3 minutes.
- Then, cook at 30 seconds intervals until desired crispness. Microwave temperatures and personal preferences vary.
- Place bacon strips on a baking sheet (that has sides to contain drippings) and place in the center rack of a cold oven.
- Turn oven on to 400° F and check bacon in 15 minutes.
- Remove as soon as the bacon is golden brown, but not excessively crisp. Cooking times can vary depending on how quickly oven reaches temperature.
You will notice when cooking Loveless Cafe bacon that it does not shrink as much as typical grocery store bacon. This is due to the old-fashioned dry curing method used with Loveless Cafe Bacon.
Note: Ham is best served at room temperature. Thaw ham for 2-3 days in the refrigerator if frozen. Remove from refrigerator about 1 hour before serving.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Remove foil and all bone guards, then place cut surface down in roasting pan.
- Heat for approximately 30-45 minutes uncovered.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before serving. DO NOT OVERHEAT as Ham is fully cooked and ham may dry out.
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
( 4.7) Loveless Cafe REVIEWS
MY ENTIRE FAMILY ENJOYS EVERYTHING
THAT I ORDER FROM THEM!