Two Brunch favorites, together at last! Whip up a batch of chicken n’ waffles at home with the family or for brunch with friends.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, the Loveless Cafe has become a Southern landmark thanks to its quaint country charm and good lookin’ cookin’ ever since the Loveless family opened its doors in 1951. As a beacon of Tennessee tradition, the cafe still uses co-founder Annie Loveless’ biscuit recipe that remains unchanged to this day. Annie started the Southern-style restaurant and motel with her husband Lon Loveless (the motel has since been converted to shops). Sharing a scratch-made meal full of country ham, red eye gravy and Southern fried chicken at the Loveless Cafe is like sharing a meal at the Loveless home — without the fight for the last biscuit. Martha Stewart called Loveless’ breakfast the “best breakfast I’ve ever had.”
Each Chicken N Waffles Gift Set includes
- 1 lb. Belgian Waffle and Pancake Mix
- 12 oz. Pure Maple Syrup
- 2.5 lb. Fried Chicken Breading
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate Syrup after opening
- Waffle and Pancake mix stored at room temperature is best enjoyed within 3 months
- Fried Chicken is best stored at room temperature and used within 3 months
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
( 4.7) Loveless Cafe REVIEWS
MY ENTIRE FAMILY ENJOYS EVERYTHING
THAT I ORDER FROM THEM!