Oysters are beloved all around Louisiana. Louisiana Oysters are sweet with a light briny flavor that is unique to Gulf oysters and is unmatched by any other oysters found in the United States.
Since 1985, the family-owned and operated Louisiana Crawfish Company has been shipping live crawfish from Natchitoches, Louisiana, across the US. What started as a hobby for David McGraw quickly grew into a successful seafood company, sending live Cajun crawfish from the family farm cross country, so crawfish lovers can get an authentic taste of Louisiana’s bayous.
Choose up to 32oz of Shucked Louisiana Oysters
- Approximately 12 oysters per 16oz
- Approximately 24 oysters per 32oz
Instructions / Storage
Oysters are raw, frozen and shipped overnight. Thawing may occur in transit, freeze or refrigerate upon arrival.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Louisiana Crawfish ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 Charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.