Louie Mueller Barbecue’s Texas Whole Smoked Chickens are seasoned with a salt and pepper rub and slow-smoked Texas-style.
Louie Mueller Barbecue, a hallowed name among Texas BBQ aficionados, has been serving authentic barbecue since 1949 from its no-frills, family-run joint in outside Austin. Best known for their tender beef brisket, ribs so big they’re referred to as “dino,” and hand-mixed sausage stuffed on site, today’s current owner & pitmaster is Mueller’s grandson Wayne, who is the careful steward of all their mouthwatering classics. Everything is made from scratch using cherished, legendary family recipes.
- Each Whole Chicken serves up to 4 people.
whole chicken, salt and pepper
Instructions / Storage
- All side dishes are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the items and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon arrival, place the item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days.
- If you plan to consume it after, place in the freezer and consume within 6 months.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove the lid from Mac and Cheese w/ Beef Rib pan.
- Place Mac and Cheese w/ Beef Rib pan on a cookie sheet.
- Heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and mix Mac, Cheese, and Beef Rib thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Louie Mueller BBQ ships Monday to Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.