Louie Mueller Barbecue, a hallowed name among Texas BBQ aficionados, has been serving authentic barbecue since 1949 from its no-frills, family-run joint in outside Austin. Best known for their tender beef brisket, ribs so big they’re referred to as “dino,” and hand-mixed sausage stuffed on site, today’s current owner & pitmaster is Mueller’s grandson Wayne, who is the careful steward of all their mouthwatering classics. Everything is made from scratch using cherished, legendary family recipes.
Each Texas BBQ Dinner kit includes your choice of meats including their famous brisket, ribs, turkey, and sausage plus 2 of their homemade sides like bbq chili mac and cheese or green beans or their sweet peach cobbler.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. of Meat, your choice
- 2 Sides, your choice (20 oz. each)
Meat Options Include
- Chopped Beef
- Pork Spare Ribs
- Sausage Links
- Whole Chicken
Sides/Dessert Options Include
- Beef Rib Chili Mac and Cheese
- Green Chili Mac and Cheese
- Green Beans with Rib Ends
- Peach Cobbler
- Banana Dream Pudding
Prime Angus Beef Brisket, salt, pepper
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Louie Mueller BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.