Hand made, all-beef sausage links – with a bit more “kick”. Same dimensions, consistency and beef content as the original sausage links, with a variety of seasonings, and the addition of spicy jalapeño peppers, all stuffed in natural hog casing.
- Each Texas Dozen comes with 13 links, approximately 2.5 lbs. of sausage
- Additional 1lb. increments of sausage can be added, containing 5 links, serving 2-3 people
- Each link is roughly 5 inches long weighing approximately 4 oz (pre-cooked)
- If sausage is main protein, count on 2-3 links per person;
100% Prime Black Angus brisket, beef tallow, jalapeño, spices.
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Louie Mueller BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.