Louie's Signature Ribs
- All ribs are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer. Place ribs in the refrigerator if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ribs should be removed from the silver insulated package prior to boiling. However, DO NOT puncture, breach or remove the vacuum-sealed bag until the reheat process is complete. Breaching the bag prior to completion can negatively affect the quality of the heated meats.
- STEP 1 Remove ribs from the freezer or refrigerator and place in shallow pan on counter. (Do not remove meat from vacuum sealed bag).
- STEP 2 Let ribs stand until they reach room temperature.
- STEP 3 Fill a large pot 1/2 to 2/3 full of water and bring to a boil.
- STEP 4 Place the ribs into pot (reheat only (1) package of meat per pot) and cover with lid.
- STEP 5 Leave ribs in the boiling water according to the times listed below.
- STEP 6 Remove ribs from pot and return to tray.
- STEP 7 Allow ribs to rest for 10 minutes.
- STEP 8 Breach vacuum-sealed bag and remove meat.
- STEP 9 Enjoy!
Heat Time Table:
- COLOSSAL "DINO" BEEF RIBS 25 mins
- PORK BABY BACK RIBS 15 mins
- SALT & PEPPER PORK SPARE RIBS 20 mins