Louie's Legendary Meats
Please read below for the instructions for the LEGENDARY TEXAS BRISKET, BONELESS PIT-SMOKED TURKEY BREAST, PIT-SMOKED PORK TENDERLOIN, ORIGINAL BEEF SAUSAGE and JALAPEÑO BEEF SAUSAGE.
- All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer. Place meat in the refrigerator if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Meats should be removed from the silver insulated package prior to boiling. However, DO NOT puncture, breach or remove the vacuum-sealed bag until the reheat process is complete. Breaching the bag prior to completion can negatively affect the quality of the heated meats.
- STEP 1 Remove meat from the freezer or refrigerator and place in shallow pan on counter. (Do not remove meat from vacuum sealed bag).
- STEP 2 Let meat stand until they reach room temperature.
- STEP 3 Fill a large pot 1/2 to 2/3 full of water and bring to a boil.
- STEP 4 Place the meat into pot (reheat only (1) package of meat per pot) and cover with lid.
- STEP 5 Leave meat in the boiling water according to the times listed below.
- STEP 6 Remove meat from pot and return to tray.
- STEP 7 Allow meat to rest for 10 minutes.
- STEP 8 Breach vacuum-sealed bag and remove meat.
- STEP 9 Carve, serve and enjoy!
Heat Time Table:
- LEGENDARY TEXAS BRISKET 35 mins
- BONELESS PIT-SMOKED TURKEY BREAST 20 mins
- PIT-SMOKED PORK TENDERLOIN 18 mins
- ORIGINAL BEEF SAUSAGE (per pack of 6-7 links) 10 mins
- JALAPEÑO BEEF SAUSAGE (per pack of 6-7 links) 10 mins