Lou’s pizzas are made according to the family’s original five-decade-old deep dish pizza recipe. All pizzas are hand-made from scratch, baked and quickly frozen to preserve their hot out of the oven freshness.
Lou Malnati began making deep-dish pizzas with his father Rudy in the 1940s, and he opened his own pizzeria in 1971; it’s been a Windy City icon ever since, and today it’s run by Lou’s son Rick. Lou Malnati’s uses only the highest-quality ingredients in its legendary pizza, which has a flaky, buttery crust, a proprietary sausage blend, and a chunky tomato sauce, and it’s been called the best deep-dish pizza in Chicago.
This package includes:
- One logo’d Lou Malnati’s apron
- 1/2 lb. box of Fannie May Pixies
- 2 Carol’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 authentic Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza pan (each 9")
- 1 wood-handled Lou Malnati’s logo’d spatula
- Cookies weigh 7 oz.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- If pizzas are still frozen when they arrive or are cool to the touch, place them in the freezer and bake them within 30 days.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii:
- An additional shipping fee of $30 per package applies to all Alaska, and Hawaii orders
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.