This feast is fit for a special occasion! It includes Lou Malnati’s legendary deep dish pizza, six Wildfire filets mignons (choose from blue cheese, horseradish, or parmesan crusts), and a Wildfire Key lime pie! Lou’s pizzas are made according to the family’s original five-decade-old deep dish pizza recipe. All pizzas are hand-made from scratch, baked and quickly frozen to preserve their hot out of the oven freshness.
Lou Malnati began making deep-dish pizzas with his father Rudy in the 1940s, and he opened his own pizzeria in 1971; it’s been a Windy City icon ever since, and today it’s run by Lou’s son Rick. Lou Malnati’s uses only the highest-quality ingredients in its legendary pizza, which has a flaky, buttery crust, a proprietary sausage blend, and a chunky tomato sauce, and it’s been called the best deep-dish pizza in Chicago.
This package includes:
- 1 Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza, your choice
- 6 Wildfire Filets
- 6 Wildfire Signature Crusts:
- 2 blue cheese
- 2 horseradish
- 2 parmesan
- 1 Wildfire Key Lime Pie
- Each pizza measures 9" and serves 1-2 people
- Each Wildfire Filet weighs 3 oz.
- Each Wildfire Key Lime measures 9"
Pizza Options Include:
- Cheese Pizza
- Sausage Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Veggie Pizza
- Spinach Pizza
- Crustless Pizza
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- If pizzas are still frozen when they arrive or are cool to the touch, place them in the freezer and bake them within 30 days.
- For the best experience, bake from a frozen state according to the following instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan.
- Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Baking times vary for each type of pizza and length of bake time is indicated on the lid of each pizza.
- If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes.
- Microwave cooking is not recommended.
Wildfire Filet Medallion Trios
- Thaw your frozen filet medallions overnight in your refrigerator. Before cooking, take filets out and let them come down to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove your filets from the package.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a hot fire in a grill.
- Rub the filets lightly with olive oil. Season on both sides with salt and pepper
- For rare to medium rare, cook 1-2 minutes per side.
- For medium to medium well, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place slices of blue cheese, horseradish, or parmesan crust on filet and melt over top for 1-2 minutes.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii:
- An additional shipping fee of $30 per package applies to all Alaska, and Hawaii orders
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.