Long Grove Confectionery’s 32-oz. “brown bag” old fashioned apple pie is made with a perfectly flaky crust, packed full of freshly sliced apples, and smothered with just the right amount of spices to create a downright extraordinary pie.
Lou Malnati began making deep-dish pizzas with his father Rudy in the 1940s, and he opened his own pizzeria in 1971; it’s been a Windy City icon ever since, and today it’s run by Lou’s son Rick. Lou Malnati’s uses only the highest-quality ingredients in its legendary pizza, which has a flaky, buttery crust, a proprietary sausage blend, and a chunky tomato sauce, and it’s been called the best deep-dish pizza in Chicago.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 2 Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizzas, your choice
- 1 Brown Bag Apple Pie
- Each pizza measures 9" and serves 1-2 people
- Each Brown Bag Apple Pie weighs 32 oz.
Pizza Options Include:
- 2 Cheese Pizzas
- 2 Sausage Pizzas
- 2 Pepperoni Pizzas
- 2 Veggie Pizzas
- 2 Spinach Pizzas
- 2 Crustless Pizzas
- 1 Cheese + 1 sausage Pizza
- 1 Cheese + 1 Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 Cheese + 1 Veggie Pizza
- 1 Cheese + 1 Spinach Pizza
- 1 Sausage + 1 Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 Sausage + 1 Veggie Pizza
- 1 Sausage + 1 Spinach Pizza
- 1 Pepperoni + 1 Veggie Pizza
- 1 Pepperoni + 1 Spinach Pizza
- 1 Veggie + 1 Spinach Pizza
- 2 Heart-Shaped Cheese Pizzas
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- If pizzas are still frozen when they arrive or are cool to the touch, place them in the freezer and bake them within 30 days.
For the best experience, bake from a frozen state according to the following instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan.
- Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Baking times vary for each type of pizza and length of bake time is indicated on the lid of each pizza.
- If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes.
- Microwave cooking is not recommended.
- Completely defrost pie.
- Remove plastic wrap. Leave pie in paper bag.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven; slit top of bag and peel back to expose top of crust of pie.
- Return to oven for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii:
- An additional shipping fee of $30 per package applies to all Alaska, and Hawaii orders
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.