Lone Mountain Wagyu’s English Roast is so royal. So rich. So marbled. So Wagyu. Traditionally slow-braised (think pot roast) but incredibly versatile. Since this one is so tender, you can roast it, stew it, grind it, or even slice it up and cook it like a traditional steak. The English Roast is so robust because it comes from the Chuck, a locomotive muscle that’s responsible for the cattle moving around. However you choose to eat it, you won’t be disappointed.
Wagyu beef, praised for its dense marbling and rich, buttery flavor, must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out in order for it to qualify as 100% fullblood Wagyu. Thanks to its fine grained marbling, the strip steak caramelizes extremely well while maintaining a supple mouthfeel.
This package includes 2 Wagyu English Roasts (each 3 lbs.)
- Each Roast serves 2-4 people is approximately 3 lbs. (uncooked)
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Steaks ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.