Lone Mountain beef jerky is the first and only jerky to be made from Wagyu. Wagyu beef, praised for its dense marbling and rich, buttery flavor, must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out in order for it to qualify as 100% fullblood Wagyu. It is hand sliced from select cuts of beef and smoked over rich wood chips. Perfectly seasoned with salt, garlic and maple syrup, this jerky is just what you need for road tripping, hiking or just some midday snacking.
- This package includes eight 3 oz. pouches of Wagyu Beef Jerky
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Hand smoked and sliced, artisanal jerky
Instructions / Storage
Jerky arrives fresh and ready to eat. Best consumed within 2 days of openingDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jerky ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.