Lone Mountain Wagyu ships its legendary Wagyu beef jerky nationwide on Goldbelly! Lone Mountain beef jerky is the first and only jerky to be made from Wagyu. Wagyu beef, praised for its dense marbling and rich, buttery flavor, is hand sliced from select cuts of beef and smoked over rich wood chips. Perfectly seasoned with salt, garlic, and maple syrup, this jerky is just what you need for road tripping, hiking, or just some midday snacking.
Acquired by Glen and Marion Lloyd in 1965, Lone Mountain has been synonymous with raising superior cattle. In 2005, Lone Mountain began raising fullblood Wagyu cattle on their 27,000-acres on the historic Turquoise Trail in Golden, New Mexico. Wagyu’s cows are 100% fullblood Wagyu cattle, a special breed from Japan that is naturally densely marbled and therefore full of rich, buttery flavor and melt in your mouth tenderness—the caviar of cattle, if you will. In order for the Lone Mountain ranchers to raise 100% Fullblood Wagyu, each cow must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out.
- This package includes eight 3 oz. pouches of Wagyu Beef Jerky
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Hand smoked and sliced, artisanal jerky
Instructions / Storage
Jerky arrives fresh and ready to eat. Best consumed within 2 days of openingDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Jerky ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.