Lone Mountain Wagyu’s summer sausage is made with all Wagyu beef, making it perfect for tasty sandwiches or charcuterie. Wagyu beef, praised for its dense marbling and rich, buttery flavor, must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out in order for it to qualify as 100% fullblood Wagyu. Made with a blend of filet mignon, striploin, ribeye, flat iron, brisket and their ground beef, this tender sausage is full of flavor. Best of all, it is free of fillers and preservatives.
- Each order contains 2 Wagyu Summer Sausages, individually packaged
- Each Summer Sausage weighs 1 lb.
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
- Free of gluten, dairy, nitrites, preservatives and fillers
- Made from a blend of premier cuts including Filet Mignon, Ribeye, Striploin, Flat Iron, Brisket, & Ground
- All beef (no pork casing)
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive frozen and fully cooked. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate during shipment. Upon receipt, refrigerate or place in the freezer. Ready to eat upon thawing. Best consumed within 7 days of thawing.
Detailed storage instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Sausage ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.