Lone Mountain Wagyu’s Shanks provide a deep beef flavor perfect for braising. They are an investment in time… they take a while to cook right. But… my gooodness… are they ever worth it. Melt-off-the-bone tender, each forkful is the taste equivalent of a heady burgundy sipped on a deep-button-holed Chesterfield sofa in a Mahogany-panelled room in the dead of winter next to a roaring fire during a blizzard.
Wagyu beef, praised for its dense marbling and rich, buttery flavor, must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out in order for it to qualify as 100% fullblood Wagyu. Thanks to its fine grained marbling, the strip steak caramelizes extremely well while maintaining a supple mouthfeel.
This package serves 4 people and includes 4 Shanks (each 1 lb.)
- Each Shank is approximately 1 lb. (uncooked)
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Steaks ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.