Lone Mountain Wagyu ships its legendary Wagyu beef nationwide on Goldbelly! Lone Mountain Wagyu’s chuck roast is perfect for a slow-cooked meal that we just crave for especially during those harsh winter months. Wagyu beef is praised for its dense marbling and rich, buttery flavor. Prepared either as a roast or in a stew, this extraordinarily tender chuck steak cut will melt in your mouth.
Lone Mountain Wagyu’s cows are 100% fullblood Wagyu cattle, a special breed from Japan that is naturally densely marbled and therefore full of rich, buttery flavor and melt in your mouth tenderness—the caviar of cattle, if you will. In order for the Lone Mountain ranchers to raise 100% Fullblood Wagyu, each cow must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out. Acquired by Glen and Marion Lloyd in 1965, Lone Mountain began raising fullblood Wagyu cattle on their 27,000-acres on the historic Turquoise Trail in Golden, New Mexico.
- Each order includes one roast
- Each roast is approximately 3 to 4 pounds
- Serves 4-6 people
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Roasts ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.