Now you can purchase both of Lone Mountain Wagyu’s best grilling cuts: The Flank Steak and The Tri-Tip.
The Tri Tip comes from the bottom of the sirloin. This particular cut is widely considered to be every meat lover’s favorite and always lives up to its reputation. Nicely marbled, and seeped in its own juices, it’s remarkably flavorful and versatile.
Lone Mountain Wagyu’s Flank Steak is a lean, rich cut best grilled or seared over high heat. The trick: slice it thin at a bias across the grain. And, of course, enjoy!
Wagyu beef, praised for its dense marbling and rich, buttery flavor, must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out in order for it to qualify as 100% fullblood Wagyu. Thanks to its fine grained marbling, the strip steak caramelizes extremely well while maintaining a supple mouthfeel.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 1 Flat Iron Steak (approximately 1 lb.)
- 1 Flank Steak (approximately 1 lb.)
- Steaks are uncooked
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Steaks ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.