Lockhart Smokehouse whole smoked turkey is the perfect Texas BBQ bird for your Thanksgiving and Christmas tables.
Founded by Jill Grobowsky—granddaughter of Edgar “Papa” Schmidt who ran the legendary Kreuz Market for 40 years—Lockhart Smokehouse brings amazing smoky smells and Central Texas BBQ flavors to Dallas.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 10 lb. Whole Smoked Turkey Breas
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is made to order, flash frozen and shipped with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place package contents in the refrigerator or freezer
- BBQ can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow BBQ to thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Reheating instructions are included in each package
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove all plastic wrap from the item.
- Rewrap the item in aluminum foil or a covered pan.
- Place the item in the oven and reheat to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For turkeys approximately 1 and half hours.
- Lockhart Smokehouse ships Monday, Wednesday and Fridays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.