Red Velvet Cake
Lloyd Adams started selling his carrot cake from a small storefront in The Bronx in 1985, after spending years perfecting a recipe handed down to him from his mother. Today, Lloyd’s wife Betty and their children, Brandon and Lilka, are carrying on his legacy by continuing to sell what very well might be the best carrot cake on earth along with a wide variety of cakes and pies. Including this stunning red velvet cake topped with cream cheese frosting & fine walnuts!
Lloyd’s is a true neighborhood gem, with regular lines down the block and a three-hour wait not unusual on Thanksgiving.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8" Red Velvet Cake
Flour, Sugar, Lowfat Buttermilk, Cream Cheese, Soybean Oil, Butter, Eggs, Food Coloring, Vinegar, made in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be kept at room temperature for 1 week, refrigerated for 2 weeks, or frozen for 1-2 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Lloyd’s Carrot Cake ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.