Lloyd’s Carrot Cake ships its famous carrot cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Au natural without nuts or raisins, Lloyd’s carrot cakes really are something special. The recipe is a secret, but the bakery goes through 7,000 pounds of carrots daily. And like all the best carrot cakes, Lloyd’s carrot cakes are topped with cream cheese frosting.
Lloyd’s famous carrot cake is the real deal. Made from a secret family recipe, each Lloyd’s Carrot Cake has five cups of twice-grated carrots along with eggs, cinnamon, and luscious cream cheese frosting. Since Lloyd and Betty Adams first opened up shop in The Bronx, New York, in 1985, there’s been a steady line of locals lined up for the hefty world-famous carrot cake made from a recipe handed down by Lloyd’s mother. Today, the second generation Adams family runs the beloved neighborhood shop.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8" Carrot Cake
Soybean Oil, Sugar, Cream Cheese, Eggs, Wheat Flour, Carrots, Butter, Made in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be kept at room temperature for 1 week, refrigerated for 2 weeks, or frozen for 1-2 months
- Lloyd’s Carrot Cake ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.