Little Pie Company now ships its legendary Key Lime Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! A food critics’ favorite, Little Pie Company’s sweet-tart Key lime pie is made from real Key lime juice. Smooth and creamy with a rich graham-cracker crust, this Key Lime Pie the ultimate taste of the tropics.
What started out as a side business for Broadway actor Arnold Wilkerson has since become a bona fide smash hit. This small pie shop first opened in NYC’s Theater District in 1985, but his baked goods were soon recognized as among the best in New York City.
- Each pie is 10" and serves approximately 8-10 people
- Product price includes additional labor + packaging costs that go into nationwide shipping
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All pies from Little Pie Company should be refrigerated and enjoyed within one week of arrival, or can be frozen for up to one month. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
Optional Heating Instructions – Remove from the refrigerator 1-2 hours before heating. Preheat your oven to 325°F and heat for 20 minutes. Let topping cool before serving. Enjoy!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Little Pie Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.