The Little Giant Lobster Roll is designed to impress both the lobster roll traditionalists and show-me-something-new foodie friends, and they literally fly off the menu all year long. The only way to start: fresh Maine tail, claw, and knuckle lobster meat. Prepping couldn’t be easier: warm the lobster in lobster stock-infused butter and toss it all in perfectly seasoned housemade Calabrian chili aioli. Then tuck it into a gorgeous brioche bun, baked especially for Little Giant by Portland’s own Norimoto Bakery.
Little Giant is a neighborhood restaurant that opened in 2017 in Portland, Maine’s West End neighborhood. At Little Giant, Executive Chef Neil Ross has built relationships with some of the region’s top farmers and producers, and he’s using these fresh, local ingredients to create some of Portland’s most beloved farm-to-table fare.
This package serves 6 people and includes all the ingredients needed to make 6 Pine State Lobster Rolls.
- Each lobster rolls serves 1 person
- TCK Lobster (18 oz total)
- Tail, Claw, and Knuckle!
- 6 Brioche Buns
- Calabrian Aioli (6 oz)
- Celery (1.5 oz)
- Plugra Butter (1.5 oz)
- Pickled Guindilla (0.30 oz)
- Maldon Salt
- Espellette Pepper
- 6 bags of Potato Chips (each 2 oz.)
- 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookies – Brown Sugar, granulated sugar, butter, egg, flour, kosher salt, baking soda, chocolate chips and SKORDO Maine sea salt.
- Calabrian Aioli – calabrian chilies, egg, garlic, dijon, sherry vin, grapeseed oil, salt
Patriot Pickles – These are purchased and I don’t have full info – cucumbers, garlic, salt, spices is what packaging says
Lobster Roll – egg, flour, butter, water, yeast
Instructions / Storage
- Items are shipped fresh alongside ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, all ingredients should be kept refrigerated until ready to be consumed, except for the Brioche Buns which should be kept at room temperature.
- Cookies may remain wrapped on the counter for up to a week, or frozen for a month.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (Now we wait).
- Place brioche buns in the oven and set a 4-minute timer.
- While those buns are in the oven, place a saucepan over medium heat and add the butter until melted and shimmering (ooh la la).
- Add the lobster meat until it is warmed through (around 1 minute).
- Place aioli & pepper mixture in a mixing bowl.
- Remove the lobster meat with a slotted spoon and toss in aioli.
- Buns out of the oven. (It’s been four minutes, right?).
- Place lobster meat into the bun opening (Don’t even…)
- Top with shaved celery, celery leaf, and Maine sea salt.
- Little Giant ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.