Backyard Burger Kit + Cookies for 6
The LG Burger is hands-down the top menu item at Little Giant. It all starts with grass-fed, free-range beef patties, which come from Cold Spring Ranch, a family-owned farm in Western Maine that is the gold standard in sustainable farming and ranching. Top these with gorgeous grilled onions, rich Vermont cheddar, classic shredded lettuce, just-sweet-enough pickles, and a zippy housemade remoulade sauce, and tuck it into a buttery Norimoto Bakery brioche burger bun!
Little Giant is a neighborhood restaurant that opened in 2017 in Portland, Maine’s West End neighborhood. At Little Giant, Executive Chef Neil Ross has built relationships with some of the region’s top farmers and producers, and he’s using these fresh, local ingredients to create some of Portland’s most beloved farm-to-table fare.
This package serves 6 people and includes all the ingredients needed to make 6 Backyard Burgers
- Each burger serves 1 person
- Coldspring Beef (36 oz)
- 6 Norimoto Buns
- BS Sauce (12 oz)
- Vermont Chili Cheddar (6 oz)
- Iceberg Lettuce (3 oz)
- Patriot Pickles (12 oz)
- Pepper Blend
- 6 bags of Potato Chips (each 2 oz.)
- 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies
Please note that this package does not include French Fries
- Cookies – Brown Sugar, granulated sugar, butter, egg, flour, kosher salt, baking soda, chocolate chips and SKORDO Maine sea salt.
- Burger Sauce – garlic, egg, grapeseed oil, mustard, ketchup, pickles, banana peppers, lemon juice, lemon zest, cholula
Burger Bun – egg, flour, butter, water, yeast, sesame seeds
Grafton VT Cheddar – smoked cheddar with habañero, jalapeño and pasilla peppers
Instructions / Storage
- Items are shipped fresh alongside ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, all ingredients should be kept refrigerated until ready to be consumed, except for the Norimoto Buns which should be kept at room temperature.
- Cookies may remain wrapped on the counter for up to a week, or frozen for a month.
- Remove burger patties from the cold pack and allow them to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees. (Sorry, an oven’s getting involved.)
- Heat cast iron pan or nonstick over medium-high. (Feelin’ hot hot hot)
- Evenly sprinkle salt on both sides of each burger patty.
- When burgers are at room temp, place in hot cast iron and press down for 10 seconds to build a hard sear.
- Sear for 90 seconds on both sides. (Alexa, set a timer).
- Remove from heat and place on a clean sheet tray
- Sprinkle pepper blend on top of each burger patty.
- Add caramelized onions and one slice of cheese to each burger. (If there’s more cheese in your fridge, feel free.)
- Place burgers in your oven (or toaster oven, either way) for two minutes.
- While burgers are in the oven, place your pan back on the heat and toast the buns in the burger grease (!).
- After two minutes, remove the burgers and burger buns from the heat.
- You’re done cooking. Well done, you! Now quick, assemble!
- Bun, on a plate. Lettuce on the bottom half. Burger plus fixings on top. Finish with a big spoonful of our special sauce and don’t forget the top of the bun.
- Eat it! The messier the better.
- Little Giant ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.