For nearly three decades the three Mackevicius brothers—Algird, Vytautas, and Alfonsas—have run Omaha’s renowned Lithuanian Bakery, which was founded by their parents. Together, they keep this Eastern European family bakery thriving, serving their loyal customers with authentic Old World specialties.
This chocolate and raspberry torte is handcrafted in a three-day process at this unique specialty bakery in Omaha—just the way it was done a century ago in Eastern Europe—with skill, patience, and the finest all-natural ingredients. The result is a flaky, melt-in-your-mouth dessert straight from the Old World. Topped with mixed nuts and chocolate sprinkles, Lithuanian Bakery’s chocolate-raspberry torte is as pretty as it is delicious.
This package includes 1 Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Torte
Choose from 3 different sizes:
- Small Rectangular Torte 7"x 4" (Serves 8)
- Medium Round 8" (Serves 16)
- Large Round 10" (Serves 24)
Tortes contain no additives or preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Tortes are baked to order and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Tortes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month or in the freezer for up to 4 months
- To serve, allow the torte to come to room temperature 1 hour before serving. Tortes can also be served cold. To serve from frozen, allow torte to thaw in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature for 3 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Lithuanian Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.