A traditional favorite, Linda’s Sweet Kugel is a family and friends favorite. Whether for brunch, dessert or as a side dish, this family recipe has been passed down and treasured for years! As are all of Linda’s classic recipes – the essence of her noodle kugel is: “It tastes as good or better than homemade and your family will never notice.” Made in small batches, using the finest ingredients and hand-assembled. A treat for everyone!
- Each Sweet Kugel tray serves 8-10 people
- Each Tray weighs approximately 2 lbs.
Extra wide noodles (durum flour (wheat), egg yolks or eggs, niacin, ferrous sulfate (iron), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid), sour ceram (cultured cream), cream cheese (pasteurized cream, cheese cultures, salt, carob gum, guar gum), whole egg, organic granulated sugar, unsalted butter (cream), seedless blackberry preserves (marionberry puree, sugar, water, pectin, citric acid), corn flakes (corn meal and/or yellow corn flour, grape and/or pear juice concentrate, sea salt), cinnamon. Contains: wheat, egg, milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Each Kugel is shipped on Ice Packs and may arrive partially thawed
- Kugel can be kept in the freezer for up to 12 months
- Kugel can be refrigerated for up to 45 days if kept in original vacuum sealed packaging
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove from bag, place tray on oven rack
- Heat for 15-20 minutes from frozen or 12-14 minutes from refrigerated
- Carefully remove and serve with your favorite sauce.
- Linda’s Gourmet Latkes ship on Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.