As seen in Oprah Magazine’s 2014 Holiday O List. Each Artichoke latke is made with hand shredded potatoes mixed with artichokes that become crisp and golden brown, while keeping interior moist and delicious.
- Choose between 24, 48 or 72 Large Artichoke Latkes; enough to feed even your hungriest group of friends and family
- Each Large Latke is Approximately 3" in diameter
- Add Apple Sauce, Hand Sliced Smoked Salmon (5 oz.) or Handmade Creme Fraiche from Vermont (8 oz.) to your order
Latkes are Star K Certified Kosher
Potatoes, Artichoke (Artichoke Bottoms, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Soybean Oil, Onions, Eggs, Green Onion, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mono Nitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sea Salt, Baking Powder (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate And Corn Starch (Made From Non-GMO Corn), Parsley, Mint & Pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Linda’s Latkes are fully cooked and flash frozen prior to shipping. They are expected to arrive fully or partially thawed during transit
- Upon arrival, place latkes in the freezer. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year
- To serve, place frozen latkes on a baking sheet and heat in a 450F preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until hot (For Mini Latkes, heat in a 425F oven for 7 minutes)
- Enjoy them with apple sauce, or top with smoked salmon and crème fraiche
- Latkes ship on Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.