Bring joy and surprise to your holiday table or give the BEST GIFT EVER with Life Raft Treats’ Wongducken! Inspired by Turduckens, this ice cream beast serves up a mighty feast and sports layers of cranberry sorbet, butter pecan ice cream, and chocolate ice cream coated in caramelized white chocolate and rolled in cornflakes. The Wongducken’s legs and wings are “dark meat” chocolate ice cream, complete with chocolate cookie bones!
A six-time finalist for the James Beard Awards’ Outstanding Pastry Chef, Chef Cynthia Wong has turned her attention to the wide world of ice cream with Life Raft Treats, South Carolina’s only chef-driven artisan ice cream truck. All of Wong’s ice cream is made with high-quality locally-farmed dairy, eggs, and other ingredients, and she’s reinventing all your favorite childhood treats with a serious sense of humor.
Product does not contain chicken
This package serves 16-18 people and includes a 7 lb. Ice Cream “Wongducken”
- Cranberry Sorbet – Cranberries, Sugar, Glucose, Ascorbic Acid, Vanilla.
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream – Milk, Cream, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Egg Yolks, Glucose, Pecans, Butter, Kosher Salt, Xanthan Gum.
- Chocolate Ice Cream – Milk, Chocolate (Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla,) Cream, Sugar, Glucose, Cocoa Powder, Dry Milk Powder, Kosher Salt, Xanthan
- Bones In Legs And Wings – Chocolate Biscuits (Milk, Wheat Flour (With Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Sal, And Shea In Varying Proportions), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers (E442, Soya Lecithin, E476), Salt, Rising Agents (Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Flavorings).
- Not Fried Shell – White Chocolate (Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Dried Skimmed Milk, Whey, Butter, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Vanilla Extract), Butter, Cornflakes (Organic Milled Corn, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt), Chocolate Biscuits (Milk, Wheat Flour (With Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)
Allergens: Wheat, Eggs, Dairy, Soy, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Wongducken ships frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, a product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store wongducken in the freezer.
- Place a slightly damp towel flat on your counter and place a large cutting board on top. * Unwrap wongducken and place it on the board.
- Cut or pop off the legs and wings and return to the freezer.
- Let the wongducken sit at cool room temperature for 20 minutes, or warmer room temperature for 12-15 minutes.
- Heat a large, sharp knife by placing the blade in a container of hot water, then wipe dry.
- Using a towel, hold down the wongducken as you slice smaller pieces to start, keeping your fingers well away from the cutting edge of the knife.
- The wings and legs are ready to serve after 3 minutes at room temp.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Life Raft Treats ships Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.