Sticky Toffee Pudding lovers, rejoice! Life Raft Treats brings you our version, Figgy Toffee Pudding. Featuring plump Turkish Figs, bourbon and brown sugar, this boozy, rich and decadent 9-inch cake serves 10-12. It comes with 2 pints of creme fraiche ice cream, bourbon sauce and candied pecans for serving. The puddings are baked in a biodegradable paper pan, allowing you to easily reheat and serve without having to fiddle with inverting the cake to unmold.
All of Wong’s ice cream is made with high-quality locally-farmed dairy, eggs, and other ingredients, and she’s reinventing all your favorite childhood treats with a serious sense of humor.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes
- 9" Figgy Toffee Pudding Cake
- 2 pints of Creme Fraiche Ice Cream
- 1 packet of Bourbon Sauce (6 oz.)
- 1 packet of Candied Pecans (3.5 oz.)
- Figgy Toffee Pudding – Brown Sugar, Unbleached Wheat Flour (Unbleached Hard Red Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dried Figs, Bourbon, Butter, Eggs, Baking Powder, Kosher Salt, Baking Soda, Cinnamon.
- Bourbon Sauce – Cream, Brown Sugar, Butter, Bourbon, Kosher Salt.
- Candied Pecans – Pecans, Sugar, Kosher Salt.
- Creme Fraiche Ice Cream – Milk, Cream, Creme Fraiche (Pasteurized Cream, Cultures), Sugar, Glucose, Vanilla, Xanthan Gum.
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove from packaging and place in the freezer
- Figgy Pudding can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Candied Pecans can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 weeks
- Ice Cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Bourbon Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3-4 months.
- Thaw pudding overnight in the refrigerator if it is frozen.
- Remove the pudding from the refrigerator, remove wrapping and place on a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Heat in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until nicely warmed in the center. To test the center, gently insert the tip of a paring knife in the center. The blade should come out warm to the touch.
- Carefully transfer the pudding, still in the pan, to a serving platter. Pull the side off the pan, starting with the overlapping edge that forms a sort of tab. The side will tear away from the bottom, and you can cut and serve from the pan bottom.
- Top with Ice Cream, Bourbon Sauce, and Candied Pecans
- Life Raft Treats ships Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.