Triple Decker Sandwich Kit for 6
Get your friends and family together for Liebman’s Triple Decker Sandwich—complete with the meat of your choice, classic rye bread, deli mustard and pickles!
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
This package makes 6 sandwiches (serves 6-8) and includes:
- 3 lbs. of Meat of your choice
- 1 Quart of Pickles
- 18 Slices of Rye Bread
- Russian Dressing (1/2 lb.)
- Coleslaw (1 lb.)
- Choose to add a Liebman’s T-shirt
Meat Options Include
- Corned Beef
Corned Beef: kosher beef, water, salt, spices
Pastrami: Beef, water, salt, spices
Rye Bread: flour, water, yeast, salt
Pickles: cucumber, water, salt, spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwich kit is shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Meat is made to order and flash frozen for shipping
- Upon arrival, place the meat, pickles and mustard in the refrigerator. To serve later, place the meat and bread in the freezer
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or on a countertop before serving
- To serve, follow the instructions below
- Boil a large pot of water
- Place the entire package of meat into the water and reduce heat to low (do not open package prior to submerging. And don’t worry, the plastic is designed withstand the heat)
- If meat is thawed, heat for 5-6 minutes. If frozen, heat for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from heat and slice open package
- Your sandwich is ready for assembling!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.