Celebrate Thanksgiving with Liebman’s Kosher Deli. Each package comes complete with Turkey and tons of fixins the way only a New York deli could make them
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
Meats included are kosher
Each package serves 4-6 people
- 2 lbs. Thick-Sliced Kosher Roast Turkey
- 1 Pt. Pickles (sour or half-sour)
- 1 Pt. Homemade coleslaw or Cucumber salad
- 2 Qts. Turkey gumbo soup
- 1 Qt. Herb cornbread stuffing
- 1 Qt. Glazed Yams
- 1 Pt. Turkey gravy
- Sliced Deli Rye Bread
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place all items in the refrigerator if enjoying within 3 days, otherwise freeze for up to 1 month
- If frozen, allow items to thaw in the refrigerator overnight before serving
Warm the Meat
Microwave for 30 seconds using a microwave-safe plate or dish
Warm the Sides
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Place sides in an oven-safe dish
- Place dishes on a baking sheet
- Heat for 10-15 minutes or until warm
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.